You probably clicked here to check out the benefits of private labeling and dispensing our unique patient education audio materials to docs, nurses and hospitals.
Or maybe you’d like to stream our stress- and symptom-relieving podcasts for patients who are using your medications or products.
Our relaxation and guided imagery audios reduce stress, help with symptom relief, increase motivation to adhere to a medical regimen, and generally help support your therapeutic goals.
More on why Health Journeys is a good idea for you:
- We’ve spent 25 years creating first-rate, evidence based patient ed recordings to enhance relaxation and general wellness, to help manage specific symptoms, and to ease various medical procedures.
- Health Journeys audios teach relaxation and coping skills. We carry only the best, created by master teachers in the mind-body field.
- Patients and their providers appreciate our unique, skill-building, empowering, relaxing audio programs.
- Two dozen clinical trials show that Health Journeys’ audio programs help patients tolerate discomfort, manage side effects, handle anxiety, stay on track with their healing and leave the hospital sooner.
- Health providers and health care institutions are grateful to have our guided imagery, hypnosis and meditation audios to dispense to appreciative patients.
- Our materials also help with adherence to a treatment plan and motivate better self-care. Your product is more likely to be used correctly and to better effect.
- Our audio materials can be uploaded to a smart phone and made available 24/7, day or night.
- The positive impact of these recordings becomes associated with your brand in the mind of the provider, the patient and the institution. They deliver what we’ve come to call brand love.
What Other Companies Have Used These Audios?
We’ve private labeled or dispensed our patient education materials for SmithKline Beecham, Glaxo, then Glaxo Smithkline, Amgen, Roche, Novo-Nordisk, Ortho Biotech, Bristol Myers Squibb and Abbott.
For What Kinds of Conditions?
- Our audios are especially popular with oncology treatment. They help greatly with side effects from chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and with the associated anxiety.
- They’re also much appreciated in surgical suites, cardiac cath labs, E.R.’s, MRI centers and dialysis clinics.
- People with acute and chronic pain conditions love them, so they’re often dispensed in conjunction with medication for headaches, arthritis, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue and injuries.
- And of course, they work synergistically with medication for depression, anxiety and emotional distress.
If we’ve tweaked your interest, let’s talk and figure out the best way to work together.
Contact Elizabeth Hauser at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 800-800-8661 x100