It's Been Quite a Year - Behold, We Count the Ways...
Hi and Happy New Year!
I'm Abby Radcliffe, Health Journeys’ Marketing Director. As 2020 approaches, we’ve been eyeballing our top stats, intriguing factoids, and biggest changes in 2019.
Suffice it to say, a lot has transpired. We’re weary but happy. Shall we count the ways? Yes, let’s do! Here are some:
- We released 5 popular new audio meditations and a snazzy, user-friendly new app, as well as introduced the extraordinary N.O.W. Tone Therapy System.
- We also rolled out our affiliate program, went on a mini hiring spree, and started a new Ask BR video series.
- On the back end, we gained dramatic new capacity for distributing our programs in myriad, low-cost (to you) ways, and found systems for analyzing the results so we can do even better next year.
We're now in 78 countries...
From Argentina & Australia to Ukraine & Zambia, we're whispering sweet, healing somethings into the ears of people all around the world.
...and all 50 States...
- Healthful Sleep
- N.O.W. Tone Therapy
- Successful Surgery
- Anxiety & Panic
- Relaxation & Wellness
- Healing Trauma
- Ease Pain
- Fight Cancer
- Relieve Stress
- Weight Loss
Top Tracks on the App:
- Healthful Sleep (Guided Imagery) by Belleruth Naparstek
- Healthful Sleep (Music Track) by Stephen Mark Kohn
- Sleep Through Insomnia (13 min Mark Track) by KRS Edstrom
- Sleep Through Insomnia (Skills to Quiet the Mind) by KRS Edstrom
- Self-Esteem During Sleep (Guided Imagery) by Traci Stein
- Self-Esteem During Sleep (Music Track) by Steven Mark Kohn
- Healing Circle (Guided Imagery) by Lynne Newman
- Reducing & Relieving Pain (Dissolving Pain) by Emmett Miller
- Successful Surgery (Guided Imagery) by Belleruth Naparstek
- Anxiety & Panic (Warrior of the Heart) by Belleruth Naparstek
Top Searched Topics:
- Weight Loss
- Healing Trauma
- Positive Change
Top Searched Practitioners:
- Belleruth Naparstek
- Traci Stein
- Emmett Miller
- Julie Lusk
- David Illig
- Carol Ginandes
- Roxanne Daleo
- Karen Adele Litzinger
- Roberta Shapiro
And in case you missed 'em, here are the top viewed blogs:
- MD Anderson Tests 4 Different Mind-Body Therapies with Cancer Patients and Gets Impressive Results! +Read More
- Active vs. Passive: a Key Difference between Mindfulness and Guided Imagery +Read More
- Your Questions & Our Answers about the N.O.W. Tone Therapy System +Read More
- I Do Not Agree with Your Past Suggestion That People Can Use Antidepressants... How Do You Feel About These Medicines in 2019? +Read More
- What Are Playaways, and Who Should Use Them? +Read More
- 10 Tips for Self-Care on the Fly +Read More
- A Private Experiment with Tone Therapy, Chez BR, Starring the Electrician, the Plumber, the Comcast Guy.. +Read More
- Lost and Found: Chuck Leviton’s Extraordinary Imagery for the 12 Steps +Read More
- Which Program Reduced Worksite Stress More – Meditation or Yoga? +Read More
- A Surefire Breathing Trick to Kick Winter Gloom +Read More
Stay tuned for more top stats and tidbits from us – and for the impending general release of our new osteoporosis meditation, already available to our app users - and have a very happy, healthy, fun 2020!