Strictly for You
We’ve created a new Clinician’s Combo for Healthy Weight (clinicians and health care practitioners only).
This special set includes our audios for Weight Loss, Healthful Sleep and Relieve Stress by Belleruth Naparstek, as well as Creating Positive Change, Healthy Weight & Body Image and Healthy Weight & Body Image during Sleep by Dr. Traci Stein.
Get all six digital for $44.33 (Digital) normally $73.88
PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO USE CODE: CCHW17
Trending Now: Achieving & Maintaining a Healthy Weight
Spring is here, and with it, a surge in energy and an itch for behavioral change. Health and wellness is becoming a significant topic of interest; especially in regard to reaching a healthy weight.
Why this particular bundle? Many of you are already aware of the research showing that with stress and insufficient sleep, there’s a tendency to gain weight. Also noteworthy: Traci Stein addresses body dysmorphia and disordered eating like few others. For all these clinically sound reasons, we’ve put these titles together for you:
Weight Loss by Belleruth Naparstek
Healthful Sleep by Belleruth Naparstek
Creating Positive Change by Dr. Traci Stein
Relieve Stress by Belleruth Naparstek
Healthy Weight & Body Image by Dr. Traci Stein
Healthy Weight & Body Image during Sleep by Dr. Traci Stein
Our enthusiastic listeners tell us that these titles catalyze and support desired changes in healthful eating, body image, physical activity, general outlook and self-care.
And as Dr. Traci Stein herself so eloquently puts it, "Your healthiest weight is the one that honors your inherent worth and keeps your body strong, mind sharp, and emotions balanced.”
Her extraordinary programs are designed to*:
- Help the listener achieve a healthy weight and support good eating and exercise habits.
- Increase insight into the unconscious and/or unhealthy uses of food and weight.
- Foster a loving appreciation of the body, even if behavior changes are desired.
- Help make behavior changes easier and more instinctive.
- Enhance feelings of self-acceptance, safety and emotional centering through mindfulness and loving kindness exercises.
- Enhance confidence and decrease production of stress hormones using scientifically-supported 'power-posing' exercises.
(*from Maggie DeMellier’s post A Midsummer Night’s (and Day’s) Dream)
And don’t forget – we have other fabulous library sets available year round at terrific discounts.
Please call or email me anytime for your professional needs. I’m listening. We wish you the joy of re-birth and thorough enjoyment of a wonderful spring!