Fly Without Fear: Guided Meditations for a Relaxed Flight
This superb guided meditation CD or MP3 audio download by KRS Edstrom is a first-rate, state-of-the-art resource to help people with anxiety about air travel or even a flying phobia learn how to relax and overcome their fear of flying.
This superb guided meditation CD or MP3 audio download by KRS Edstrom is a first-rate, state-of-the-art resource to help people with anxiety about air travel or even a flying phobia learn how to relax and overcome their fear of flying. By combining mindfulness, guided imagery and body awareness, this program is perfectly suited to offer real help for fear of flying, and will gently relax the mildly worried, while skillfully desensitizing the totally terrified.
Edstrom's excellent, trustworthy voice, the well-scored music and thoughtfully inserted airport and plane noises amount to a first-rate production by a master of the art of relaxation and guided meditation. Additionally, the tracks are segmented for each travel phase, helping people with flying phobia overcome their fear of flying step by step. At the same time, the tracks blend together easily for one complete meditation, for those who wish to work on their flying fears all of a piece. Here's the track list:
- Dress Rehearsal: Practicing Fear-Releasing Skills in the Days Before Your Flight (18:22)
- Soothing Meditation for Boarding & Waiting: Calming Pre-Fligth Nerves for a Relaxing Trip (10:22)
- Fearless Take-Off: Enjoying the Freedom of Birds (5:06)
- In-Flight Relaxation Vacation: Transforming Fear to Tranquility (1:41)
- Tension-Release Meditation: Releasing Fear from Your Mind and Body (6:01)
- Breath Awareness Meditation: Staying Grounded in Your Breath (4:56)
- Mindfulness Meditation: Your Own Private Retreat (12:33)
- Relaxaing Visualization: An Enchanting Magic Carpet Ride (4:03)
- Loving Kindness Meditation: Warming Your Heart and Soul (4:10)
- Smooth Landing Meditation: Arrivng with Dry Palms and a Happy Heart (5:56)
Listen to a sample, read the reviews and see for yourself why so many people looking to learn how to relax while flying are so delighted with this successful program. (73 minutes playing time)
Item Number: 23687368
|Sample 1||KRS EDSTROM Fly without Fear Sample.mp3|
KRS Edstrom, M.S., is a wellness author and teacher who has practiced meditation for over 30 years.
Edstrom’s meditation method utilizes such modalities as mindfulness and imagery and her audios offer an experiential knowledge that quiets the external clutter by cultivating a deep inner calm.
Edstrom’s award-winning school-based Student Stress & Anger Management Program (SSAM) offers an effective stress and emotion-regulation curriculum for youth, demonstrating positive outcomes with academics, bullying, self-esteem and emotion self-management.
Edstrom has served as on-air expert with CNN and ABC TV. Her work has been recommended and implemented by hospitals, airlines, psychiatrists and health practitioners. She is a contractor with the Los Angeles Department of Mental Health and has studied academic and alternative methods of mental and physical health for years.