Healthy, contented employees make for successful companies. Corporate clients from across industries make our guided imagery audio programs available to their workforce to help motivate behavior change, reduce stress, and boost emotional resilience. And the occupational research literature shows that this helps boost productivity, reduce turnover, control costs and contain absenteeism.
Here are just some of the benefits our audio meditations provide:
- Stress and general wellness meditations have been shown to improve attitude, mood, focus, resilience, and positive interaction.
- Our research-proven smoking cessation audios have more than doubled abstinence.
- After eight weeks, Canyon Ranch staff who listened to guided imagery for healthy weight achieved twice the weight loss, as compared to those who listened to relaxing music alone.
- Our audios for pain relief have been shown to reduce pain and the need for opioids.
- Our guided imagery for chemical dependency was enthusiastically endorsed by renowned substance use author Melanie Beattie (Codependent No More) as taking recovery to a whole new level
- Employees use our guided meditation imagery audios for Self Esteem, Focus & Concentration, Procrastination, and Peak Performance to help them get more done with less stress
Progressive Insurance embraces guided meditation for employee wellness
Progressive Insurance, true to its name, was an early adopter of guided imagery and meditation to help employees achieve better performance and an improved quality of life. Progressive not only HAD lactation rooms in 1996, the company made guided imagery audios available to any sleepless, pregnant, delivering, or post-partum parent, supporting their well-being every step of the way.
Today, Progressive offers its employees streaming meditation tracks on a 24/7 basis to help with depression, anxiety, smoking cessation, weight loss and much more. The company also uses 3-5-minute mini-meditation tracks at the start of every manager meeting to get people settled and focused. Employees across the company give the guided imagery audios high marks.
Contact us for this low-cost, high-impact solution for your HR wellness initiative
Talk to us today to learn more about how guided imagery can help promote wellness and healthy habits among your employees.