The top six factors impeding academic success in our schools and universities are stress, work, sleep, anxiety, depression, and colds and flu. Our guided imagery audios help students address five of them (and we recommend rest, chicken soup, and daytime TV for the sixth one.) Some of the largest college systems in the country use guided meditation to supplement student health services and to help students who often won’t ask for professional help.
Why use guided meditation for your students?
- Powerful emotional wellness tools help students regulate moods and reduce stress
- Guided imagery helps students before exams, when anxiety, panic attacks, and depression are rampant
- Our tools serve as a force multiplier for understaffed counseling and student health departments
- Hypnotic, immersive, pain-relieving guided meditations reduce the need for drugs, and help students get off drugs
- Students learn stress regulation and self-mastery, gifts that last a lifetime
- Guided imagery is available 24/7 - even at 2 am, when a student is most likely to have a panic attack