The MNA wants you to know that we recognize the toll the COVID-19 crisis is taking on you, both personally and professionally. The seemingly insurmountable obstacles that you encounter at work affect you mental health, your physical health, and your emotional health.
We also know, as do you, that it will likely be a very, very long time before we return to our “normal” lives. Nobody, but especially not our nurses, should be expected to pack all that away each day and ignore their own wellbeing.
With that reality in mind, we are providing the following meditation resources to help you gain a sense of calm and momentary relaxation whenever you need it most, day or night.
You can access these resources, anywhere and anytime, simply by clicking on these links.
NOTE: Once you begin playing a track, the tracks that follow will stream automatically. Streaming will continue even if your device goes to sleep.
Self-Care Full Length Audios
- Breathe to Beat the Blues: Manage Your Mood With Your Breath MP3 Learn more$11.98
- Track 1 Introduction
- Track 2 Spinal Flexes
- Track 3 Centering Meditation
- Track 4 Victory Goddess Salute
- Track 5 Breath Retention & Smiling Breath
- Track 6 Bellows Breath
- Track 7 Alternate Nostril Breath 1
- Track 8 Skull Shining Breath
- Track 9 Alternate Nostril Breath 2
- Track 10 Victory Breath
- Track 11 Alternate Nostril Breath 3
- Track 12 Mountain Breath
- Track 13 Guided Relaxation
Guided imagery is not a substitute for medical treatment. Do not use while driving or operating machinery.