Raising a family is an incredibly important role and part of your identity.
With the many roles and responsibilities that face us each day, it is helpful to take some time to consider our needs as caregivers, models, and leaders of the next generations.
Whether your meditation occurs alone or alongside your children and family members, you can model good practices of caring for yourself to be able to care for others and be your best in all of the roles you take on.
NOTE: Once you begin playing a track, the tracks that follow will stream automatically. Streaming will continue even if your device goes to sleep.
- Self-Compassion Meditations during Sleep to Release Self-Criticism and Foster Self-Kindness Learn more$11.98
- Sleep Self Compassion 1 Intro
- Sleep Self Compassion 2 GI
- Relaxed and In Control Track 1
- Relaxed and In Control Track 2
Guided imagery is not a substitute for medical treatment. Do not use while driving or operating machinery.