2020 has been a uniquely difficult year. Faced with the Coronavirus pandemic, ongoing racial injustice, & economic uncertainty members of the community may be feeling overwhelmed & anxious.
Traci Stein, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology & Education from TC's Spirituality Mind Body Institute, will lead guided imagery programs to engage your mind, body, and spirit to help you: reduce stress, focus on healthy changes, and promote healing.
NOTE: Once you begin playing a track, the tracks that follow will stream automatically. Streaming will continue even if your device goes to sleep.
- Self-Compassion Meditations during Sleep to Release Self-Criticism and Foster Self-Kindness Learn more$11.98
- Sleep Self Compassion 1 Intro
- Sleep Self Compassion 2 GI
- Self Compassion 1 Intro
- Self Compassion 2 Brief GI
- Self Compassion 3 Long GI
- Self Compassion 4 Affirmations
- Guided Mindfulness 1 Intro
- Guided Mindfulness 2 Training Tips
- Guided Mindfulness 3 Mindfulness in Five Steps
- Guided Mindfulness 4 Take Five and Thrive
- Guided Mindfulness 5 Daily Practices
Guided imagery is not a substitute for medical treatment. Do not use while driving or operating machinery.